Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hello!

First of all, guess what I did this morning? I exercised! Yes, me, Juli, exercised. I did the WATP Walk and Jog DVD...I don't know how far it is, but it is 33 minutes. The DVD I have has no sound, so I just follow along with Leslie and imagine what she is saying, LOL...

I have also decided that I need to get back on WW. I can't afford the meetings, unfortunately, and don't think I know anyone who is going that can buy me the newest books, but for the time being, I can use my old ones. Does anyone reading this know how many points I would get? I weigh 232 and am a nursing mom...any info would be greatly appreciated! I had hoped that cutting certain things out of my diet would be enough, but unfortunately I think I need the rigidity of the plan for now, to keep my portion sizes and calories from other foods down. I am feeling really good though!!!

We may get some winter weather this evening, and I am so excited! My 6 year old has seen snow ONCE in his lifetime, and my 8 year old has seen it twice. The baby has never seen it...I think we are supposed to only get a bit of ice, but I can hope a few snowflakes will mix in there!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Great job on the exercise! I have a few friends at church that are going to the meetings. I am at that point where I refuse to pay for meetings when I know what I need to do. I just wish I could write myself a check for $12 a week and pocket it for myself. Like, every time I have a loss, I get pay. lol I can find out the nursing points, and all the other info for you. I'll email you. I just retook the test a couple of weeks ago and I can have 37 points a week!