Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Been thinking about it...

and I am going to stay off the scale for a while. I feel like I am eating so much better, but then I get on the scale, it hasn't moved (or is staying between 230 and 233) and then I feel like a failure. It's just not working for me. I have always been a "weigh every morning" kinda gal, but at this point in my life, I don't think it's good for me.

Having given up coke and fast food, I KNOW that I'm eating better for me, and I don't need the scale to make me doubt that. I am just going to keep trying to improve my diet, get in a little exercise and focus on how I FEEL instead of what the scale tells me.

I may weigh every 3 or 4 weeks or so...

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I think that's a brilliant plan Juli.I know I focus too much on what the scale says, it does get discouraging when you know you've been eating great & you're not seeing any results yet, but they will come !