Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Who Am I? A list...

  • I am Juli.
  • I live in Georgia.
  • I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mom.
  • I have three wonderful children: David is 8, Daniel is 6 and Hannah Kate is almost 11 months.
  • I have been married to an amazing man, Sam, for eleven years.
  • I was a legal assistant to a Judge for ten years before deciding to stay at home with my last baby.
  • I am fat.
  • I need to lose about 100 pounds.
  • About 5 years ago, I lost 46 pounds.
  • About 4 1/2 years ago, I started gaining it all back, plus some.
  • I did Weight Watchers.
  • I am addicted to carbs...beyond addicted if that is possible.
  • I am almost to the point that I am ready to do whatever it takes to get this weight off.
  • I want to be thin.
  • I want to be healthy.
  • I want to be pretty. (instead of a "pretty face")
  • I want my children to be proud of me.
  • I want to run.
  • I want my children to be healthy.
  • My husband also needs to lose a lot of weight.
  • We are going to lose weight together.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

You are also a wonderful friend :)