Friday, February 8, 2008

Here I sit...

after that wonderfully positive post of last week...eating sugar and fat-laden Valentine's cookies...you know the ones ~ the ones I bought cause 'the kids' would love them. ::rolling eyes::

I have been eating a lot lately...not fast food or anything, but just a lot of food. My only saving grace is that I'm substituting 10 calorie jello for a lot of my cravings. Not that means I'm eating well...just not as bad as it could be.

Don't worry...I'll finish those blasted cookies off tonight so they'll be gone. ;)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

(((HUG))) I understand. Hang in there. I know exactly what kind of cookies they are! Except when they get home, I end up not letting the kids have them and hoarding them all to myself.

Are you journaling your food? Maybe that will help? I mean, just do it for a week and get your "groove" on. You know I struggle all the time so I feel like the pot calling the kettle....but just thought I'd throw a suggestion out there. You know, to be supportive and all ;) .

watchinmyweight said...

I found your blog through another person's blog. That post sounds just like me! I always want to finish off the bad food so it won't go to waste...and I always buy it for the kids! HAHA :)
P.S. love the snow...we never see it!